Monday, October 2, 2017

Winner- September "ANIMAL" challenge

Hello friends:)

It's Savannah O'Gwynn today---- and I'm FINALLY sharing our September winner and featured players! I cannot thank you enough for being patient with me the past couple of months- it's been hard getting things done while moving, preparing for a hurricane, and finally setting up my studio! That's the good news- I was up until 1am last night getting my studio unpacked. Trav actually told me to go to bed and post tomorrow {that's why I am extra late! LOL!}. THANK YOU for playing along and again for your patience!

Congrats to our featured players:
Irene Martin
I Dream of Paper
Daria Z.
Rosy N.


And a HUGE congrats to our August winner, Juilien Jiang !!!!!!!!!! She actually made two adorable cards like this! LOVE it!
 Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $50 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store!

THANKS to all who joined in the fun!

Our October 2017 challenge started YESTERDAY... it's all about PINK in honor of Breast Cancer Month! Any creation works as long as you 1️⃣ use and include at least one PS stamp(s) or die(s) and 2️⃣ use pink (any hue) somewhere in your creation. BONUS: create a card to encourage someone who is battling cancer. You can find more details about it HERE.


We hope to inspire you to get crafty with our PS products, and we would love it if you join in the fun!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:) 
Tons of love, Sav 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Dance to Featured and winner - enjoy! Happy getting settled to you Kim [been there ---done that - still there! - we moved and it will be grand to be completely settled!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! Cute card. Glad the move is done and you are settling into your craft room, Kim. Can't wait to see your setup on Wednesday on the card magazine blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This BEE wishing congrats to the winner & featured players!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOwo I'm so so happy!! thank you so much to make me one of the features players!! Congrats to the winner and to the other featured players, your cards are amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing a great job, Sav! I can't imagine moving, unpacking, prepping for a hurricane, and so much more while trying to keep the site on track! Makes my head spin lol! Congratulations to the winner and all the featured cards, including mine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Juelien - your frog card is just adorable! Thanks for choosing my card to be featured - and congrats to the others that are featured, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Juilien for winning !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.