Saturday, November 11, 2017

Sunday Recap 11.12

Hello, friends!!!!!!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn here today, and every week I share the Sunday Recap post!

I am sooooooo glad I'm sharing today because I've been so busy this week (Trav and I celebrated 11 years of wedded bliss- and that kind of took up my entire week, plus new babies and celebrations at church! LOL!), anyway--- I've been so busy that I've missed everything that's been happening on the PS blog-----> join me as I share the highlights! And don't forget to scroll through the past week for MORE inspiration and details!

We've started our November "FALL" challenge. You can find more details about this challenge HERE. We'd love for you to join in the fun!

I've created a very layered and fun card using cork papers, fussy cut animals from patterned paper, and my PS stamps/dies! I love love love it! [PS supplies used: Large LeavesWe Adore YouThank YouLeaves 1, and Flag Tags]
You can link up by clicking HERE or linking up below!





Be sure to check out the Throwback Thursday giveaway HERE!

We also have a chance for you to try out for our PS December Guest Designer Search! Click HERE to enter before the deadline on the 15th!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day! Sav

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this recap Savannah ! Love from France, Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.