Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What are your favorite

Digits?  What I mean is...what's your favorite number?  I dig the number 22...and then 11

More Digits dies are expected to ship tomorrow, yay!

Teri must have die cut the numbers and then filled them in with stamped numbers....and die cut numbers.  This is just one VERY cool card!  LOVING the DYMO tape and staples.


Kim's card is awesome - just AWESOME!!  Love the popped up year.  The colored spaces in "congratulations" is a great touch!


Our guest, Jocelyn rocked the stamps again!  She used Retail Therapy, Think Fast, A Magical Spring, Smarty Pants and Bold Blooms - just WOW!!!  Don't you adore this sweet little card?!?


Happy Half-way Day friends!
xx Kim

14 comments:

  1. These are so cute!!! I love colorful cards!! My lucky number has always ben 8!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoloutely love Kim's card, just amazing colours and the clean and simple layout.
    13 ..unlucky for some lol..and 36 they are my go to numbers if i am picking anything :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these...I Need those numbers they are so FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all cute, but I really like Kim's card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOWOWOZA! I love these cards-- Teri's card is so graphic and fab! LOVE Kim's use of this set/dies for a graduation card!!! And Jocelyn's card is super beautiful! LOVE them all:)

    ps... I would have guessed 11 as your fav number:) Mine is 13!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so cute! I love all three. You guys are so freaking good at making me want a stamp set that I wasn't interested in at first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE these bold numbers... they were very needed in the stampy world! my fave number is 19!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I love the big, bold numbers and especially the bright birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cards Ladies!!! My favorite number has always been 3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards! I have a son graduating so I especially love the 2013 card! May favorite number is 8! Thanks for sharing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute cards!! Love the bright and happy color combos. My favorite number has always been 7 since I was born on the 7th of June :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.