Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday Recap 5.8

Helllllllllllllllllllllo, everyone! Happy Mother's Day!

It's Savannah O'Gwynn on the blog today, and I'm sharing just a few PS highlights with you. I don't want you to miss out on ANYTHING PS:)

Did you know that you can click the photos on the sidebar for the challenge and DT search posts???!?!?!?!?? It's the easiest way to go quickly to these posts!
Did you know that you can enter both challenges with the same creation (as long as you follow the challenge inspiration you can enter it for the challenge AND the DT search!)!!?!?!?!?!

I hope you will join in the RAINBOW challenge fun! Check out the details HERE or link up below! You could win a $50 gift certificate!




 

And finally, I shared a fun little video on the Virtual Smooches blog this week. I share how to create a water shaker card!!! It doesn't leak! Hope you will check it out HERE, or you can watch the video HERE!  Here's a 10 second video as a sneak! 
That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed.
Savannah

1 comment:

  1. SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the New Challenge and that SWEET Card Sav!! I made the FUN Water Shaker Card last year for an underwater theme using my Food Saver Bags/Machine!! Here's the Video Link just in case you want to check it out!!?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lphPJB8-l3M
    P.S CAN'T WAIT to try a Wine Water Shaker Card for a Dinner Party Invitation!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! HUGS!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.