Monday, July 31, 2017

UPDATE: July and August challenge

Hello, friends!

Savannah O'Gwynn popping in quickly to share some IMPORTANT info.

1. Due to my move, there will be NO July winner/featured player post today.

2. Due to my move, we are continuing the July challenge into August! So the ANYTHING GOES challenge continues the entire month of August. We will post winners (one for July and one for August), as well as featured players, on the 30th of August.
NEW deadline for challenge: August 28 at 11:59pm PST.

Click HERE to link up or link up below!






Thank you so much for your grace and understanding as I move into our new house! My entire studio should be set up the first week of September... but I will keep you posted!

THANKS again! I can't wait to see what you create for our challenge!
Hugs, Sav

2 comments:

  1. Hi Savannah, Yay! Gives me more time to play and continue learning how to do these challenges! Best wishes for a smooth move. Having moved three times in 18 months, I can empathize with you! I am finally just about completely settled after a year in my new home. It's a process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I hope your move goes smoothly. We were raised in the military and oh, it can be daunting. Very best wishes to you and your family, as well as the entire Paper Smooches group ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.